Produced by Pharmaxa Labs, Phenocal is an all natural weight loss supplement that offers multiple weight-loss related benefits. More specifically, Phenocal functions as an appetite suppressant (through the inclusion of ingredients such glucomannan and yerba mate), energy enhancer, and fat burner all at once.
Satisfied user testimonials featured on the official Phenocal product website claim that individuals have lost up to 50 pounds while using Phenocal. However, it should be noted that these ideal weight loss results will probably only be achieved if the use of Phenocal is combined with a healthy diet and frequent exercise.
Table of Contents [Show]
In fact, combining the use of Phenocal with an overall healthy lifestyle is so crucial that a complimentary lifestyle guide is provided with each purchase of Phenocal.
Phenocal – Product Description
Phenocal is sold for about $44.85 per bottle of capsules. However, this price can be lowered through the use of a coupon code (provided below in the “Advantages” section of this review) or through purchasing a bulk order of bottles.
All purchases of Phenocal, regardless of order size, are endorsed by a 60-day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee. Phenocal should be taken twice a day, up to three capsules at a time.
Phenocal promises to be a multi-action weight loss supplement. A full list of ingredients is provided on the official product website, and this list includes many ingredients that function as appetite suppressants. Such ingredients are crucial for anyone who suffers from weight gain due to consuming unnecessary calories on a regular basis.
At the same time, Phenocal’s formula also includes compounds such as folic acid for mobilizing stored fat cells, fucoxanthin for enhancing thermogenesis, and green tea leaf extracts for boosting the metabolism of fat.
- Vitamin B1: Also known as Thiamine, B1 is linked to ATP synthesis and energy creation. It is used in the process of turning sugars and starch into usable energy sources.
- Biotin: Most people know Biotin as being important for the health of skin, hair and nails, but it can actually also play a role in weight management. Not only does it help metabolize protein and fat but it also regulates the blood sugar levels, reducing spikes in glucose.
- Chromium: This mineral has been used for many years as a way for athletes and body builders to avoid food cravings due to low blood sugar levels. As with Biotin, by stabilizing the blood sugar, the user can reduce energy ‘crashes’.
- L-Tyrosine: A non-essential amino acid, this ingredient is added to Phenocal to help reduce stress levels in the individual. People who experience a lot of stress in their lives also have higher levels of cortisol, sometimes known as the ‘stress hormone’. High Cortisol levels lead to an imbalance in insulin and low blood sugar which often results in cravings high-sugar junk food. This amino acid also promotes better sleep which has also been linked with healthier weights.
- Glucomannan: A soluble fiber, Glucomannan is particularly beneficial in giving the individual a feeling of satiety and, when taken before meals, reduces the risk of overeating. Because of its high fiber content, it also promotes regularity and reduction of toxic build up in the colon.
- Vitamin B2: More commonly known as Riboflavin, this B vitamin is required for optimal fat-burning and to keep energy levels at their maximum potential. In turn, this helps produce more effective work outs to further promote weight control.
- Cocoa Extract: While the use of cocoa seems counterproductive to weight control, Cocoa extract is full of polyphenols that contribute to energy, alertness and thermogenesis. It is also a powerful antioxidant which fights cell-damaging free radicals.
- Hoodia Gordonii: This succulent plant has been used for centuries as a way to control the appetite, particularly in times of food scarcity. It also contains a chemical compound which regulates the body’s glucose levels.
- Yerba Mate: Naturally caffeinated, Yerba Mate has a mild and safe stimulating effect on the system. This not only helps promote energy but also raises the metabolism for advanced calorie burning even when the body is at rest.
- Garcinia Cambogia: This fruit was discovered to have some major benefits for fat-burning and has since gained in popularity either as stand-alone supplement or as part of a formula. It is said to have the ability to block a fat-creating enzyme and have a particular effect on belly fat reduction.
- 5-HTTP: Because emotional eating can be the cause of weight gain, many supplements include an ingredient that helps elevate the mood. With Phenocal, this is 5-HTP, which is also linked to lower levels of obesity and depressed mood.
- Bioperine: An extract of black pepper, Bioperine is required for optimal ingredient absorption and bioavailability. Without it, the ingredients may not work at their maximum levels, making the overall formula ineffective.
Phenocal – Advantages
- Satisfied user reviews can be found online.
- Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Phenocalstore.com
- All purchases are endorsed by a satisfaction guarantee.
- The list of ingredients is provided online.
- Explanations for the purposes of some of the active ingredients in Phenocal are listed on the product’s website.
- Customer service contact information and a FAQ section are provided online.
Phenocal – Drawbacks
- There are no free samples of this product currently offered.
How To Use Phenocal, Please See The Video Below
Phenocal – The Bottom Line
Phenocal is not endorsed by any clinical studies conducted specifically on this product. However, the full list of ingredients and 100% money-back guarantee help to combat this issue. Additionally, many satisfied user reviews praise Phenocal for its ability to deliver its promised benefits.
Where To Find It
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”