With the fast pace of our generation, we often suffer from stress and find it difficult to focus on specific tasks at hand. Neuroflexyn is a dietary supplement that has been conceptualized to increase focus and concentration to make us more productive throughout the day. Let us take a deeper look at what this supplement has to offer.
Neuroflexyn: What Is It & How Does It Work?
Neuroflexyn is a supplement that has been scientifically designed to enhance neurologic functions. As we all know, stress and our fast-paced environment can bring catastrophic events to our mental state.
Minor problems like difficulty concentrating can result in major problems especially if you have a deadline at work that you need to accomplish.
The manufacturer of this supplement combined various ingredients to help increase blood flow and energy source to the brain in order to achieve the needed benefits. It primarily claims to have the following effects:
- It helps increase focus and concentration.
- It improves attention and responsiveness.
- It improves memory.
- It improves mind clarity.
- Vitamin E 30IU – Mostly known as an antioxidant, it can protect the brain from free radicals that cause disruption in its normal functioning. According to studies, taking Vitamin E can also reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease due to its protective effect on the brain.
- Vitamin B6 10mg – This vitamin, also known as pyridoxine, helps in the production of neurotransmitters in the body. These neurotransmitters are the key to the proper communication and function of brain cells.
- Folate 400mcg – According to studies, decreased ability to think cognitively can be attributed to low folate in the body.
- Vitamin B12 30mcg – This B vitamin is also known as Thiamine which is an essential nutrient needed for brain health. Insufficient vitamin B12 in the body leads to shrinkage of the brain mass and results in various cognitive deficiencies.
- Brain Blend 450mg (Bacopa monnieri extract, Pikamilon) – Bacopa is an herbal component that is believed to improve memory and reduce anxiety. It is helpful for people suffering from ADHD and Alzheimer’s disease. Pikamilon, on the other hand, is the combination of Niacin and GABA which is thought to be helpful in reducing anxiety.
- Phosphatidylcholine powder 200mg – This ingredient provides choline which is essential for the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that helps brain cells communicate.
- DMAE Bitartrate 125 mg – This also helps in the production of acetylcholine. It is believed to improve memory, thinking skills, and concentration.
- Eleuthero Extract 100mg – This is Siberian ginseng and is believed to protect the body against stress.
- Omega-3 Complex 100mg – The fatty acids contained in this ingredient is essential for the transmission of messages from one cell to another. According to studies, regular consumption of Omega-3 generally enhances brain function.
- GABA 100mg – It is an abundant neurotransmitter in the cerebral cortex of the brain.
- Ginko Biloba Leaf Extract 60mg – This herbal ingredient is usually used to enhance memory, improve concentration, and other brain functions. It is also essential to optimum brain health.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 50mg – This ingredient has the capacity to cross the blood-brain barrier and protect brain tissues against harmful toxins and free radicals.
- Vinpocetine 5mg – Researchers believed that Vinpocetine can increase blood flow to the brain thereby increasing its oxygen and nutrient supply.
- Huperzine-A 100mcg – This is an herbal component that is believed to enhance memory and intelligence.
- It may reduce stress and anxiety.
- It may help you focus and think clearly.
- It improves memory and cognitive function.
- There is no research signifying the effectiveness of this supplement.
- It might increase a person’s risk to bleeding.
- The product is quite expensive.
What Ingredients are Used in Neuroflexyn?
How Does It Work?
Neuroflexyn basically works by supplying the body with various vitamins, nutrients, and herbal components that can contribute to brain health and cognitive functioning. It increases blood flow to the brain which results in increased oxygen and nutrient supply to the cells.
Neuroflexyn also contains ingredients that enhance production of neurotransmitters which is necessary for the quick and proper communication of the neurons in the brain. It also increases both the body and brain’s tolerance to stress thereby improving a person’s thinking skills and other cognitive functions.
What are the Advantages of Neuroflexyn?
What are the Disadvantages of Neuroflexyn?
Suggested Use of Neuroflexyn
The recommended dosage of Neuroflexyn is 3 capsules in a day.
Is Neuroflexyn Safe?
There have been no studies or research that proves the safety of this supplement for all consumers. People who have cardiac conditions should avoid taking this product since it may interact with their medications and treatment. Pregnant women and children should also avoid taking this product.
Is Neuroflexyn Effective?
There was no published research or clinical trial to prove the effectiveness of Neuroflexyn with regards to improving memory, intelligence, and other cognitive functions.
Neuroflexyn Review – The Bottom Line
The benefits claimed by Neuroflexyn are quite promising, however, there are no documents, research, or clinical trials to support the product’s effectiveness. The product also claims that you will start feeling the effects within an hour of taking the supplement.
While it may be true that it contains various ingredients that can enhance production of neurotransmitters, an hour will not be sufficient to achieve the effects that Neuroflexyn is claiming. Keep in mind to be very careful in what supplements you will try. Always prioritize your safety and the product’s quality.
Our Best Brain Enhancement Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”