Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Solvaderm’s Excelagene Overview
Solvaderm is a USA-based company that produces a range of top quality and highly effective skincare products including Excelagene. All Solvaderm treatments are scientifically-developed and dermatologist-tested for purity, safety and effectiveness and many are used by skincare professionals.
Excelagene’s serum provides a multi-action effect for aging skin although it can be used by people of all ages and skin types. It can be purchased directly from the Solvaderm website where it is featured on its own page, showing the product, the ingredients, a product video and number of customer reviews.
Excelagene costs $89.99 for a 30ml bottle, and Solvaderm often offers further discounts on their products. The site also includes information about the company and the research and development, a help section, skincare educational articles, a skin evaluation tool and full customer service details.
What Are The Ingredients In Excelagene?
- Hyaluronic Acid: Excelagene uses two weights of Hyaluronic Acid which make it highly effective compared to those brands which don’t. The lower weight molecule has the ability to penetrate deep below the skin surface to a cellular level, hydrating the skin from within, while the higher weight stays on the surface, providing a barrier that locks moisture in for long lasting protection.
- Ameliox: This substance is comprised of three independent ingredients. The first, Carnosine, inhibits the process responsible for damaging collagen and elastin called Glycation, the reaction between sugar and protein. It also contains a polyphenol-rich substance called Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract which has potent antioxidant properties, protecting the skin from cell-aging free radicals. Tocopherol is added as a way to further protect skin against environmental factors such as UV rays which damage cells and speed the aging process.
- PerfectionPeptide P7: this is described as a revolutionary complex that, using Acetyl sh-Heptapeptide-1, stimulates activity of Nrf2. This in turn gives skin the ability to protect and defend itself against oxidative stress, lessening the damage to the DNA. The complex also uses Shea Butter and Glycerin which are both well-known skin conditioning rich moisturizers. Shea Butter has the added benefit too of encouraging the absorption of the heptapeptide.
Who Is It For?
While Excelagene can be used by people of all ages, it is particularly beneficial for those with mature skin types due to its antiaging properties. It is safe for all different skin types, including sensitive skin and is unlikely to result in any irritation. People with younger skin will benefit from the protective properties of the formula, helping to ward off and slow the onset of skin damage due to oxidative stress and aging.
What Are The Benefits of Using Excelagene?
- It is a high quality, pure formula
- The website is informative and features full customer service details
- All key ingredients are listed and explained
- It is made by the reputable Solvaderm company
- It can be used by all ages and skin types
- Solvaderm offers discounts and full consumer protection
- The formula uses two weights of Hyaluronic Acid
How To Use Solvaderm’s Excelagene?
Excelagene should be used on a daily basis, applied after cleansing the skin preferably with a Solvderm antiaging wash. It can be used on the face, neck and chest and allowed to dry before the application of any additional skincare products such a sunscreen
All Solvaderm products are highly recommended and Excelagene would be a perfect choice for anyone needing intense hydration for their skin. It is offered at a reasonable price and customers can be sure that they are receiving a well-researched, professionally-developed product that is not only loved by consumers, judging from the reviews and ratings on the website, but by skincare professionals too. Unlike some moisturizers and antiaging products that just treat dry skin, Excelagene helps the skin protect itself which will, ultimately, give superior effects that create youthful, smooth and supple skin for years to come.
Where To Find It?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvaderm.com
Get 10% OFF Your Order Today at Solvaderm.com