Product Owners – Claim Your Product
Contribute your product facts to help better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
– A Legitimate Company email is required with your submission
Claim Your Product
The purpose to “Claiming Your Product” is to provide our readers with a fair and balanced overview about your product’s features and benefits. What does that mean? This is not an opportunity to present sales copy. It’s simply an opportunity to better educate/ introduce your product to our readers. If you do present sales copy we will not post it to our site. So please treat our readers with respect while we afford you the opportunity to provide an overview of your product on our website.
Here is what you need to know about our readers:
- They want to learn the pros and cons of a given product
- They want to find out if the product is meant for them
- They want to find out if the product is of high quality and easy to use
- They ultimately want to learn if the product is worth buying.
Please make sure you provide information that includes the following information:
- Your Product’s Name and Image
- Product Features: Cover information on what the product does.
- Target group: Include information on who the average user of the product is, and why they would want to use it.
- The main benefits of the product: Just to define the idea of a benefit briefly: it’s what the features of the product mean to the users, and how those features improve their lives.
- What are the drawbacks of the product? Every product has some drawbacks so once again be honest with our readers.
- Practical details: Cover things like the price, where to get the product what the guarantee is, how long customers have to wait for the delivery, and so on.
- Backup your product overview with credible sources. When you make a claim please cite sources. The name of source can also be an organization or reputable website.
- Break the product overview into as many sections as you need. 600-800 word product overview typically needs 4-6 sections. Please be mindful of your word count.
- Please identify each section its own heading.
Please note we reserve the right to modify your content at our discretion. Again…Don’t sell your product. Just the facts.