CBD Muscle: What is it and How Does it Work?
CBD Muscle is the name of a company that develops a handful of workout supplements that all hinge on the benefits of CBD.
CBD is short for cannabinoid and is the active ingredient in all of CBD Muscle’s products. The way this ingredient interacts with the body is crucial for the functionality of all the products. There are countless CBD receptors in the body that need active CBD agents to function normally and provide a range of health benefits.
For example, the CB1 and CB2 receptors in our body are responsible for regulating things like mood, the immune system and appetite. The phytocannabinoids in all the CBD Muscle products have an active interaction with these and other cannabinoid receptors in the body to ensure that they are positively stimulated.
There are four active cannabinoids in the CBD Muscle products, namely CBG, CBC, CBDV and THCVA. All of them play an important role either for muscle recovery, sleeping cycles, stress management, pain management or joint health.
CBD Muscle – Offered Products
CBD Muscle offers a powerful and effective formula in several applications:
- Extra Strength 12% CBD Recovery Oil – This is the extra strength version of their oral CBD oil supplement. It is meant to relieve the aches and pains in the muscles and joints of the user and to speed up the recovery time.
- 6% CBD Recovery Oil – Identical to the 12% formula in every way except CBD concentration, this is a great product if you are suffering from some mild inflammation or do not have such an intense workout or training regimen.
- Full Strength 300MG CBD Recovery Balm – With 300 milligrams of CBD added to each 30ml canister of this balm you are sure to get fast relief right where you want it. It has several other skin soothing ingredients in it too such as beeswax, grapeseed oil, terpenoids and coconut oil.
- Full Strength 4% CBD+BCAA Formula – If a drink mix is more to your taste then the CBD+BCAA formula should be a perfect fit for you. All you have to do is mix it with water and drink to enhance your athletic abilities with this unique blend of 4% CBD and branched chain amino acids such as leucine and isoleucine.
How Does it Work? – The Science Behind CBD Muscle
One of the reasons that the CBD Muscle line of products works so well has to do with the way that they extract the CBD. Many CBD extraction processes are sullied by inefficient and reckless practices that also extract some of the non-beneficial components of the hemp plant itself.
In order to leave out these toxins and resins CBD Muscle uses a scientifically proven method of CBD extraction called CO2 extraction. Through a combination of precise pressure and carefully monitored heat, the CO2 extraction method ensures that none of the beneficial cannabinoids of the hemp plant are damaged.
It also means that the products are free from any of the non-beneficial parts of the plant which can cause side effects and bad reactions. It is this extraction method that helps make CBD Muscle products safer and more effective than many other CBD products on the market.
What are the Advantages of CBD Muscle?
- CBD Muscle uses only verified hemp which ensures that the CBD extract used in their products is of the highest possible quality.
- CBD Muscle products have been third-party lab tested to ensure that they meet the high-quality standards set forth by the company and that they are all 100% safe for consumption.
- These products use full-spectrum CBD which provides more cannabinoids like THCVA and CBG along with vitamins and flavonoids as opposed to isolate spectrum CBD which contains fewer nutrients and is generally less bioavailable.
- These are very good products for the muscle and joint recovery of regular consumers or serious athletes.
What are the Disadvantages of CBD Muscle?
- Some users may not like the taste of the drink mix. However, this negative point pales in comparison to the health benefits of the product and most users have reported that the drink is palatable.
How to Use CBD Muscle?
The instructions of use for the CBD+BCAA Formula drink mix state that the user should add one scoop of the mix to 8 ounces of water and drink directly before, during or after working out, up to two times a day.
The directions for the CBD Recovery Balm state that the user can massage it into the parts of their body that are experiencing pain or inflammation and that they can do this as many times as required.
For the 12% and 6% CBD Recovery Oil Products, the user is to ingest up to 3 drops a day – apply them under the tongue and let them settle there for about 30 seconds.
What is the Price of CBD Muscle?
The price for the 12% CBD oil is £69.99 while the cost of its 6% counterpart is £39.99 and 30ml of the Recovery Balm is also £39.99 and the CBD+BCAA Formula drink mix is £54.99.
CBD Muscle Review – The Bottom Line
All the CBD Muscle products are of a high quality and the science behind their extraction process has been proven to be effective. There are also countless studies that clearly show the anti-inflammatory benefits of CBD on the joints and muscles so it is clear that a good quality CBD product like CBD Muscle can be beneficial for a wide array of individuals including athletes at all levels.
We are inclined to give CBD Muscle a positive review because of the efficacy of its ingredients and the high standards of manufacturing to which it is held. It has already helped so many consumers and is a totally safe and natural product line.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”