Arthri D3: What Is It & How Does It Work?
Arthri D3 is a dietary supplement for joint support. It is a made with all-natural ingredients that provide the user with the right balance of antioxidants, vitamins, phytonutrients and minerals for optimum joint health.
It is known as an arthritis and anti-inflammation supplement and the product is often advertised on television claiming to reduce joint pain and improve overall joint and bone health. The product is priced at $99.99 per 120-capsule bottle (1-month supply) but three bottles can be ordered at a discounted price of $199.98.
How Does It Work – The Science Behind Arthri D3
Arthri D3 is from a company called Arthri-D LLC which is based in Beverly, MA. The company also has an office in Palos Heights, IL. The company also offers other dietary supplements that are known as “As seen on TV” products.
The company is connected to Blue Vase Marketing LLC which markets their products. Arthri-D LLC is a relatively unknown company that doesn’t have a good reputation in the supplement industry.
How Does Arthri D3 Work?
The formulation primarily works as a dietary supplement, providing the body with important vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and other natural extracts that contribute to good joint health. It contains ingredients that strengthen the joints and there are also compounds that are known to reduce inflammation which can help reduce joint pain.
The product also contains certain ingredients that support bone health which is directly linked to joint health. It also provides the body with powerful antioxidants that may help prevent joint damage to keep joints strong and healthy.
What Ingredients are Used in Arthri D3?
- Vitamin D3 – The product contains 2000 IU of the purest, high quality vitamin D available today. This active ingredient is known to be beneficial for overall health but it plays a very important role in keeping bones healthy and strong. This is beneficial to joint health as well because poor bone health often causes joint problems.
- N-acetyl Glucosamine – This is a high quality form of glucosamine which has been shown to cause a significant improvement in osteoarthritis pain. Glucosamine is currently the most popular ingredient in joint support supplements although there are conflicting results from clinical studies on the compound.
- Turmeric – It is a powerful anti-inflammatory ingredient which may help reduce joint inflammation and pain. It also contains potent antioxidants that may help protect the joints from damage.
- Boswellia – Popularly called frankincense, it is a special herb used in Asian medicine for its anti-inflammatory effects. It has been used in natural medicine for treating joint pain for a long time.
- Ashwagandha – This natural extract contains antioxidants that help protect joints and other cells in the body. It is also said to increase energy level while aiding in the absorption of the other ingredients.
- Yucca – This is a special root that has been shown to reduce inflammation. It is a popular natural remedy for joint pain but there is limited evidence of its effectiveness.
What are the Advantages of Arthri D3?
- Arthri D3 contains active ingredients backed by scientific data
- The formula contains natural ingredients only
- There is a discount when three bottles are ordered
- The product comes with a money back guarantee
- There are some positive feedbacks from customers
What are the Disadvantages of Arthri D3?
- There is no clinical study proving that the supplement is really effective
- Some of the active ingredients are not substantially proven to benefit joint health
- It is very expensive compared to similar formulations on the market
- The supplement is not from an established company
- There are many negative reviews saying it is not very effective
- It may contain ingredients that can cause hypersensitive reactions to certain individuals
Arthri D3 Directions
Take 2 capsules twice daily. It can be taken with or without food but some users may experience gastric disturbance when the supplement is taken on an empty stomach.
Arthri D3 Warnings
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should check with your health care provider before taking this dietary supplement. The same goes for people who have any medical condition or are taking medication of any kind. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains a shellfish-derived ingredient so do not take it if you are allergic to shellfish.
Arthri D3 Review – The Bottom Line
After taking a very close look at Arthri D3, it is a good dietary supplement for joint health. The product contains proven active ingredients and there are customer feedbacks saying it is effective. It also comes with a money back guarantee so anyone can try if it is really effective or not.
The main problem with the product is the high price but it is still worth trying if you are in the market for a joint health supplement.
Our Best Joint Pain Relief Products
Turmeric Curcumin Plus
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”